Work out your ring size now
- Do not measure your finger on warm days or after exercise as your finger can be swollen
- Cut a piece of string or thin strip of paper
- Wrap the piece of string/paper around the finger you are planning to wear the ring
- Make sure the string/paper is not too tight or too loose
- Use a marker to draw a line on the string/paper where it completes the circle around your finger
- Measure the string /paper with a ruler in mm. This is the circumference of the ring.
Use the table below to convert your measurements into your ring size and order the ring closest to what we have available.
NB: Please note that broad rings will require extra width on your finger!
We do not offer ring sizing service , please make sure your order the correct size.